TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN INSTITUTE OF PRINTING (SAIP) WEBSITE
References to "SAIP" mean the South African Institute of Printing. References to "this website" are to the SAIPP website from which the user is linking to these Terms and Conditions.
Using this website
This website is maintained by SAIP for personal viewing and use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, all references to the "User" are to any person who accesses or uses this website or any of the services provided by it, whether on their own behalf or on behalf of an organization or institution that they represent.
1. Any Username and password where registered or issued for the identification of a User on this website, are personal, are not transferable and may not be passesd on to or used by third parties. The User must keep such usernames and passwords strictly confidential and secure.
2. The User will use this website only in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.
3. If the User enters or submits information to SAIP via this website or provides information for display on this website then that User is a) responsible for ensuring that the information entered or provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and b) for updating it whenever necessary. The User is also responsible for ensuring that no data are uploaded or submitted that are untruthful, defamatory, obscene, abusive or otherwise objectionable or in breach of copyright or any other applicable laws or third-party rights.
4. By entering, submitting or providing infoformation to SAIP via this website or for display on this website, the User warrants that he or she has taken all reasonable precautions to ensure that all such information and data are free from viruses and anything else that might have a contaminating or destructive effect on any part of this website or any other technology.
5. The User will make no attempt to undermine the integrity of this website or any of its content, and will not adapt, alter or circumvent the systems in place in connection with this website nor access it other than through normal operations.
6. The systematic downloading of files is prohibited.
7. SAIP takes the privacy of its users very seriously and is committed to safeguarding that privacy. Refer to SAIP's privacy and cookies policy for more details.
8. The terms of SAIP's Disclaimer are incorporated within these Terms and Conditions.
10. Without limiting its rights to seek other remedies, SAIP reserves the right to change, alter or remove all or any part of this website, temporarily or permanently, and without notice and without liability. This includes the right to remove offending material placed on this website that SAIP considers to constitute misuse of this website or to be potentially harmful to other users.
11. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to and supplement any other Terms and Conditions that the User is required to accept in order to access any of SAIP's specific goods, information or services on this website.
12. SAIP will use its reasonable endeavours to allow uninterrupted access to this website but access may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time and without notice.
13. SAIP has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Continued use of this website after any such amendments will be deemed as the User's acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of the User to check the Terms and Conditions frequently for any amendments and to discontinue use of the website if the User is does not accept or is otherwise unhappy with the amendments.
14. SAIP reserves the right to restrict or deny access by persons to all or any part of this website or to the information and services provided on it at its sole discretion, at any time and without notice.
15. Each provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
16. South African law governs these Terms and Conditions and at SAIP's sole choice South African arbitrators or law courts have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes.